The famed White Sands National Park is located in the Tularosa Basin, New Mexico, attracting around 600,000 visitors yearly who come to follow its trails and slide down its gypsum sand dunes. These great gypsum sand dunes cover around 275 square miles of the desert area, making it the world’s largest gypsum dunefield. The park is home to thousands of animal species, a large portion of which have developed white / off-white outer coloring to better camouflage themselves in the sands - just like our Expedition I White Sands.
Truly an adventurer’s dream, strap yours on and trek the world’s most beautiful natural sites.
Each model is serialized from 001 - 300. Limited to 300 pieces.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Movement: Swiss-made Sellita SW200-1, self-winding, hacking seconds, 38-hour power reserve, 28,800 bph.
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matte "Full-Lume" dial with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova old-radium
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Black canvas strap
- Case size: 41mm
- Case thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46mm
- Case Back: See-through case-back with BOLDR signature artwork
- Limited to 300pcs with individual serial numbers, from 001/300 to 300/300