Wear it loud, wear it proud - a bold new addition to BOLDR's tough diver-series, the Freediver's svelte 40mm case fits a wider range of wrists with a super-legible dial, clearly marked with luminescent hands & indexes.
BOLDR were inspired by freedivers who dedicate years towards perfecting the scrupulous technique of breath holding. It takes a mountain of patience and perseverance to master this skill - qualities that allude to the BOLDR state of mind.
This model is fitted with a lightweight yet durable quick-release EPDM rubber strap, while its case is detailed with a polished strip to accentuate the angular lugs and a tough unidirectional bezel.
- Case: 40mm 316L Stainless Steel
- Movement: Cal. 9015 Japan-made automatic movement
- Water Resistance: 300m / 30ATMx
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Dial & Hands: Sun-burst, grain dial, linear-brushed hands with Swiss Superluminova
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional steel bezel with Swiss Superluminova
- Lens: Sapphire crystal with inner side AR-coating
- Strap: Quick-release EPDM Rubber strap.
- Case Thickness: 14.2mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 48mm
- Weight: 122g
- Case Back: Single-piece screw-down case back with embossed limited edition artwork
- Limited to 100pcs with individual serial numbers, from 001/100 to 100/100