Captain Cook Over-Pole
Condition: Near mint with little to no signs of wear. 9/10
Comes with: Box, papers, original beads of rice bracelet and leather travel pouch.
Warranty: Purchased from Canadian AD in Nov 2022. Under factory warranty for 2 years internationally.
- Engravable: No
- Product name: Captain Cook Over-Pole
- SKU: R32116158
- Gender: Unisex
- Limited Edition: 1962 Pieces
- Movement Type: Handwinding
- Movement Power Reserve: 80 hours
- Movement Reference:03.862.031
- Case Materials: Stainless Steel
- Case Thickness: 10.3 mm
- Case Water Resistance: 10 bar (100 m)
- Case Colour (web): light
- Case Dimension: 37.0 mm
- Case Crystal: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Dial Colour: Black
- Dial Has Date: Yes
- Bracelet Materials: Stainless Steel
The Captain Cook Over-Pole is an iconic “worldtimer” watch with a rotating bezel with some city names engraved in order to read the time in multiple time zones at glance. This vintage style watch has a diameter of 37 mm and consists of a high-tech ceramic bezel and a box-shape-style sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating on both sides. The high-quality Swiss hand-wound mechanical movement is equipped with 80 hours of power reserve. The new Captain Cook Over-Pole Limited Edition comes in a stylish brown case with a second stainless steel bracelet with rice grain look. Thanks to the EasyClip system, the bracelets can also be easily replaced.