Located in the south-west region of Kenya, the incredible Maasai Mara plains are home to a dazzling number of wildlife species that attract around 300,000 tourists a year. There’s nothing like witnessing a massive wildebeest migration, so book your spots and take your BOLDR Safari along for the ride.
The Safari is a compact beast forged with tough stainless steel and a determination for exploration. Measuring 40mm across your wrist, this GMT edition has a fixed dual-tone bezel graduated for 24 hours, handy for tracking two timezones simultaneously.
If there's one dial layout that never fails to amaze, it's the California dial. Add to that a vibrant colorway shining through flat sapphire crystal and you've got a stunner. BOLDR's brand new case has a particular charm of its own, too - peep those convex grooves that provide a firm finger hold while using the screw-down crown.
Depicted on the caseback is one of four (at random) safari animal species which serve as a reminder to conserve the natural world. In an age of digital technology, we daresay an old-school toughie like this is a natural selection.
- Case: 40mm 316 Stainless Steel
- Bezel: Fixed steel with aluminium 2-tone insert & Japan LumiNova®
- Movement: NH34 GMT Automatic
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown
- Dial: Half-Arabic, half-Roman numerals (California dial), matt blue
- Hands: Custom hands with Japan LumiNova®
- Lens: Flat sapphire lens with AR coating
- Strap: 316L stainless steel bracelet
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 48mm
- Case Back: Sapphire exhibition caseback with animal artwork (randomized)