Cancer remains among the worst forms of health challenges in the world today. The Pink Fighter Project (PFP) is BOLDR’s way of contributing towards cancer research.
Beginning 1st November until sold out, 20% of sales from this special edition Voyage PFP will be donated to cancer-related charities. The watch is powered by a Seiko VK64 with a robust stainless steel case in cool gray with a pink sub-dial, and pink highlights on the seconds hand and crown. Don’t be fooled by its friendly face, this beast was built to withstand tough environments without batting an eyelid.
The tachymeter is laid out in ‘snail dial’ fashion encircling the dial center, read consecutively from the outer to inner ring, while the telemeter scale surrounds the dial perimeter. Simply activate the seconds hand to: 1. Measure speed over a fixed distance using the tachymeter, or 2. Calculate your distance to a visible & audible event (such as thunderstorms) with the telemeter.
Topped off with Swiss Super-LumiNova®, 6 o’clock date window and custom artwork on the caseback, we know you’ll enjoy using & abusing this very first edition of the BOLDR Voyage.
Thank you sincerely for supporting this cause - let's fight cancer together!
- Case: 40mm 316 Stainless Steel
- Movement: Seiko Instruments Inc. VK64
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Dial: Snail-dial design with pink accent sub-dial
- Hands: Custom hands with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Lens: High dome 'box' sapphire crystal
- Strap: 316L stainless steel bracelet, 3 micro-adjustment folded-clasp with topographic line art
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 48mm
- Case Back: Sapphire exhibition caseback with designer PFP artwork