As muscular as it is functional, the Voyage series is dedicated to countless fans requesting for a 40mm diver-daily beater-casual wrist beast that goes with everything, in virtually any environment.
If you're wondering why that good-looking dial looks so familiar, that's because it took design cues from its ancestor, the brass BOLDR Voyager! Now discontinued, this watch is BOLDR's little tribute to that timeless trooper's glory days.
Packing in a host of other sturdy features such as the high dome 'box' sapphire crystal, sapphire exhibition case back with custom artwork, and a sleek bracelet with 3 micro-adjustment folded clasps finished a streak of line art. The line symbolizes a steady stream of daily efforts, trickling down and slowly leading to favorable results. It is taken from an old Chinese proverb.
Craving a new adventure? Bon Voyage!
- Case: 40mm 316 Stainless Steel
- Movement: Seiko (SII) Caliber NH38A
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Dial: Matte ombré petrol blue with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Hands: Custom hands with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Lens: High dome 'box' sapphire crystal
- Strap: 316L stainless steel bracelet, 3 micro-adjustment folded-clasp with topographic line art
- Lug size: 20mm / 0.78"
- Lug to lug: 48mm / 1.88"
- Weight: 160g / 5.64Oz
- Case Back: Sapphire exhibition case back with custom artwork