Strikingly juxtaposed against New Zealand's inviting blue and green waters, the black sands of Karekare Beach inspired the name for BOLDR's fiercest-looking Expedition in the line-up. Located in Auckland's Waitakere Ranges, the sands are remnants of an ancient volcanic crater, courtesy of Waitakere Volcano which erupted 3 to 5 million years ago. The beach also shares its name with nearby waterfalls, a breathtaking sight with delicate streams of water falling from 30m above.
If you're lucky enough to visit Karekare Beach, get your shoes off, sink your feet into the soft black sand, and enjoy the sunset with your trusty Expedition.
Each model is serialized from 001 - 300. Limited to 300 pieces.
- Case: 316L stainless steel Black PVD
- Movement: Swiss-made Sellita SW200-1, self-winding, hacking seconds, 38-hour power reserve, 28,800 bph.
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Sunburst black dial with Swiss Superluminova C3 & BGW9
- Hands: Custom hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Lens: Double-domed sapphire crystal with AR coating
- Strap: Black canvas strap
- Case size: 41mm
- Case thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46mm
- Case Back: See-through caseback with BOLDR signature artwork