Currently SOLD OUT, but please reach out if you would like to claim one by deposit on the next batch.
Formex Essence Thirtynine "Mother-of-Sky"
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1 (self-winding) Automatic (Chronometer grade), officially certified by COSC. 26 jewels and glucydur balance wheel. Custom-built skeleton rotor with thermally blued screws.
- Date display
- 38 hour power reserve
- Case diameter: 39mm
- Height: 10mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Lug-to-lug: 45mm
- Water resistance: 100m
- Weight: 65g (case only)
- Case: Stainless steel 316L
- Sapphire crystal(front and back) with anti-reflection treatment
- Strap options: Italian calf leather straps with curved spring bars, Quick Release function and carbon fiber composite folding clasp with patented Micro-Adjustment System. Black rubber strap with curved spring bars, Quick Release function and carbon fiber composite folding clasp with patented Micro-Adjustment System. Stainless steel bracelet with Quick Release and Micro-extension function.
- Dial: This dial is made from a single piece of the inner layer of a Pinctada maxima shell. To achieve the sky blue color of the dial, a thin layer of lacquer is applied to the bottom of the dial base. On the surface, high-precision tooling is required to achieve the Essence’s signature horizontal lines with their perfectly crisp angles. Despite its reputation for being fragile, mother-of-pearl is one of nature's strongest forms of armor, and it's the same material that makes up pearls. The dial's glistening, iridescent, and pearlescent appearance is revealed when light hits it. The rose gold accents add to the serene and tranquil appearance of the watch. Due to the mineral nature of the material, each dial is unique in its appearance. The date at 6 o’clock is color matched.
- Patented case suspension system for shock protection and wear comfort