Seiko Prospex Limited Edition
In 1965, Seiko introduced its, and Japan’s, first-ever diver’s watch, known to fans as the 62MAS. Designed for maximum reliability and legibility in the harshest conditions, the 62MAS laid the path to the development of numerous landmark watches that won the favor of professional divers and adventurers alike.
As part of its Save the Ocean initiative, Seiko Prospex supports chosen marine charities. One of these is an underwater archeology project exploring a historical site in Greece to protect its cultural heritage for future generations.
Today, Seiko Prospex introduces a new interpretation of its 1965 diver’s watch inspired by the world of underwater archeology and this project.
- Movement: 8L35 Automatic 26 Jewels
- 60 Hour power reserve
- 28800 vph or 8 beats per second.
- Date display
- Hand winding and hacking
- Dual Curved Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Stainless steel case (super hard coating) and Silicone strap.
- LumiBrite on hands and indexes
- Case size 41.3mm lug to lug 47.6mm
- Lug width 20mm
- Water resistance: 20 bar / 200m
- LIMITED EDITION on case back
- Limited to 1,300 pieces
- 3 year Seiko warranty