Without question the Z199 solid link bracelet was the best bracelet Seiko ever produced. It originally came on their 7548 Quartz diver, and if you can find one today, buy it! They often sell in excess of $300.
It tapers from 22mm to 16mm and has 8 removable links (screws like the original). It is a solid link bracelet with standard (hollow) end-links and vintage pressure clasp.
- Lug width to Buckle: 22mm / 16mm
- Length (mm) : 180mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : 316L Stainless Steel 16mm Stamped Pressure Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 4.0mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 60 gram
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 2.5mm
- Lug end style : Standard Curved End
- Adjustment type : 7 removable links-- screw type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links except end links